Q: How do I use the vehicle locator?

How do I use the vehicle locator?

3. How do I use the vehicle locator?

Q: Q: Horn stopped working

Hi there. There are multiple reasons for an inoperative horn. Diagnosis will need to be performed to identify the cause of failure. It may just be a blown fuse, a faulty horn relay, a faulty horn contact switch, or a...

Q: Changed transmission filter and now car stutters when accelerating from stop but is fine driving on highway

It may take some time for the new fluid to disperse and you may have erratic shifting but any slippage may be worn clutches inside the transmission and need internal work.

Q: How do I mute a Uconnect phone call?

When you are in a Uconnect phone call, you can easily mute your voice. When you are in mute mode, you will still be able to hear the person you are on the phone with, but they won’t hear you....