Q: How do I use the USB memory port?

How do I use the USB memory port?

3. How do I use the USB memory port?

Q: How do I release a locked seat belt?

If you move around in your seat, or try and put on your seat belt too quickly, the belt will sometimes lock. When this happens, you won’t be able to extend your seat belt at all. Releasing a locked seat...

Q: RE: 1985 Toyota Camry LE Engine swap to 200 HP.

Although the engine computer used in 1985 engines is rudimentary, the fact that it exists means that you will have to completely change out the vehicle's wiring harness. Those harnesses are no longer available, of course, which means that you...

Q: What precautions should be followed when connecting a device to the auxiliary jack?

While using the auxiliary jack is really about as simple as connecting the device, turning both systems on and then enjoying your music, there are a few precautions that you should follow. Here’s what you should know: Turn the...