Q: How do I use the Uconnect phone help command?

How do I use the Uconnect phone help command?

3. How do I use the Uconnect phone help command?

Q: What functions are on the turn signal and headlight stalk?

Several key functions are built into this control, including the following: Turn Signals: Flip the stalk up or down to activate your left or right turn signal. Headlights: Turn the control to activate parking and taillights, and headlights. ...

Q: How do I choose which phone Uconnect uses?

The Uconnect system can pair with up to seven different cell phones. When you pair the system with a phone, you have to prioritize the phone, so that the system knows which mobile device to use if multiple devices are...

Q: Q: Clicking noise

Depending on how the click noise sounds, it may be a normal engine noise, or it could signify a problem. The green fluid you are seeing is most likely coolant. The leak will need to be found and repaired. I...