Q: How do I use the Uconnect phone help command?

How do I use the Uconnect phone help command?

3. How do I use the Uconnect phone help command?

Q: Q: How do I recline the front seats?

Reclining the front seats is very easy. First, locate the recline lever, which is on the side of the seat, near the back. Next, lift the lever, and move the back of the seat into whatever position you desire. Finally,...

Q: How do I use the external USB port?

Your external USB port is located in your glove compartment. To connect to it, simply plug the USB cable from an external music device into the USB port. Then press the AUX button on the stereo system, and you’ll be...

Q: How do I turn on automatic headlights in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

If your vehicle is equipped with automatic headlights, they will be on the headlight switch, which is to the left of the steering wheel. If you turn the switch to the “Auto” setting, then the lights will automatically come on...