Q: Q: How do I use the turn signals?

How do I use the turn signals?

3. Q: How do I use the turn signals?

Q: Q: Problem with the electrical system of the car

The BCM or body control module controls all of these items and there is a technical bulletin to get the BCM reprogramed. The reprogram should fix the issue for you. The dealer will have to do the reprogram for you....

Q: Battery has failed

Hello. It sounds like you may have an electrical issue. If the battery failed recently and this occurred right after then you should check the fuses. When a battery is jumped or replaced the fuses can blow if something was...

Q: What does the Low Tire Pressure light mean on the dash?

Your car is equipped with a Tire Pressure Monitoring system (TPMS) that monitors the air in each tire. When it detects a drop in air pressure, it turns on the Low Tire Pressure warning light on the dash (it looks...