Q: How do I use the Turn-by-Turn feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Turn-by-Turn feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Turn-by-Turn feature in the driver information center (DIC) works with the OnStar navigation system to help your navigation. To access the Turn-by-Turn feature, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Trip/Fuel Information Menu, then use the toggle buttons to select Turn-by-Turn.

3. How do I use the Turn-by-Turn feature in the driver information center (DIC)?