Q: How do I use the temperature function on the touch screen?

How do I use the temperature function on the touch screen?

3. How do I use the temperature function on the touch screen?

Q: Vehicle sputters and bogs down in drive

Hey there, it sounds like you may have an issue with fuel getting to the engine. The most likely cause of this is a failed fuel pump or a clogged fuel filter. With these conditions, I would recommend having a...

Q: Will a faulty Knock Sensor cause my car to shut off while driving?

Less than 1 hour is required to replace the knock sensor (Hyundai OEM part number: 39250-2B000) on your particular engine. The dealer (OEM) knock sensor, which is the preferred part, costs around $50. A knock sensor, even if faulty, can...

Q: where is the fuel pump relay located?

Hi Ian. Thanks for contacting us today. I might be mistaken, but I believe the fuel pump relay is located behind the radio of the vehicle, near the primary fuse panel on the F-350 Super Duty. To locate and remove...