Q: How do I use the temperature function on the touch screen?

How do I use the temperature function on the touch screen?

3. How do I use the temperature function on the touch screen?

Q: Q: Pcm

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Ford F-150. I'm curious if you got the new PCM from the dealer. You should check if have the exact same part number on it. If the part numbers do not match and...

Q: How do I check power steering fluid in a 2012 Ford F-150?

Your truck is equipped power steering. This helps the power steering fluid get pumped through the steering gearbox and turn the wheels easier. To check the power steering fluid. Run the engine to normal operating temperature. Turn the...

Q: Oil change place could not do oil change because plug is stripped. What do u recommend?

Hello, If you cannot remove the oil plug then have the oil removed using the dip stick tube with a suction machine. I use this on vehicles on the road and can suck all the oil out through the dipstick...