Q: How do I use the tailgate step?

How do I use the tailgate step?

3. How do I use the tailgate step?

Q: How do I lock and unlock the doors using keyless entry?

The Keyless Entry Keypad gives you access to unlocking your truck without using your keys. It also lets you lock the doors. To lock and unlock the doors using Keyless Entry. Enter the factory code or your personal code....

Q: Door not unlocking with the remote

Hello, it sound like you have a failing left front power door lock actuator. On a lot of modern cars, there are position sensors built into the power door lock actuator, which can affect the operation of the other doors....

Q: What should I do to protect the three way catalytic converter?

Your car’s catalytic converter (or converters, as the case may be) is a critical component of your exhaust and emissions systems. It’s responsible for burning off harmful gases that lead to environmental damage and smog production. If your converter is...