Q: How do I use the sunroof autoslide feature?

How do I use the sunroof autoslide feature?

3. How do I use the sunroof autoslide feature?

Q: Q: How do I unbuckle a seat belt?

To unbuckle a seat belt, simply press the Release button until the latch unbuckles, then remove the belt and allow it to retract fully.

Q: Why would my speedometer drop to 0 in my 2001 Hyundai Santa Fe

Hello. Typically when the speedometer just stops working like that it is due to a failure in the vehicle speed sensor. If the sensor is failing or if it is making a poor connection then the speedometer will act like...

Q: Car steering locked in intersection

Hello there, this sounds like an rare situation. The whistling sound with the Check Engine Light would have a few possible symptoms. Most likely there would be an exhaust leak or a vacuum leak. Either could also set the Check...