Q: Q: How do I use the sun visors?

How do I use the sun visors?

3. Q: How do I use the sun visors?

Q: code P0420 on my 2012 Chevy Equinox 2.4L O2 sensors

The code P0420 for your 2.4 L engine is for the after the catalyst O2 sensor. Your vehicle has only two O2 sensors. One is in manifold before the catalyst and the other is after the catalyst. The code can...

Q: Engine fan continues to run, Check Engine light on, and coolant leaks.

The two engine fans are controlled by separate relays that are turned on by a powertrain control unit. The system is controlled through the body control module that signals the powertrain control unit. The body control module gets signals from...

Q: What does the Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message mean?

The Transmission Hot – Idle Engine message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when the transmission fluid is too hot, which prevents the transmission from cooling properly. When the DIC displays this message,...