Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

A: Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. T...

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

Q: How to Adjust a Car Mirror Correctly

There are two to three mirrors on your vehicle that need to be adjusted so that the driver can clearly see behind and down both sides of the vehicle. Before you adjust your mirrors, you must first adjust your seating...

Q: What could be thr problem if the truck wont crank but lights and radio on without the key been in the ignition

The key tumbler switch outside handle has broken loose from the inside tumbler and will need to be replaced.

Q: How do I end a phone call when using the voice recognition system?

To end a phone call, simply press the mute/hang up button once.