Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

A: Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. T...

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

Q: How do you adjust the power side view mirrors?

Your car’s side view mirrors provide you with a view to the side and behind your car, ensuring that you’re able to change lanes without worrying about colliding with another car. However, you need to have them adjusted properly in...

Q: What does the brake system Warning Light mean in a 2012 Ford Explorer?

The brake system Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the parking brake is engaged, when there is a problem with the brake system, or when the brake fluid is low. As soon as you...

Q: How do I set the cruise control?

When you’re cruising down the highway, you may want to give your foot a rest while driving. Cruise control keeps your vehicle at a constant speed as you travel. This setting is adjusted by a small lever on the right...