Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

A: Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. T...

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

Q: How do I view the average fuel?

The average fuel displays the average fuel economy that your vehicle has received since the last feature reset. To view this feature, follow these simple steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons until Trip 1 or 2 is displayed on the...

Q: What should I know about the air conditioner filter?

Filters are used in several locations on your car. The most familiar is probably the engine air filter, but you also have a filter for your air conditioning system. This filter does pretty much the same thing as the one...

Q: I filled up my gas tank this morning and it's almost half empty.

This is likely a failing fuel gauge sending unit. This is a unit that monitors the level of the fuel in the gas tank and relays this information to your car's computer, which then translates this and displays it on...