Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

A: Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. T...

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

Q: How do you operate the heated side view mirrors?

If your car is equipped with heated side view mirrors (not all models are), you can use this feature to get rid of fog, snow and ice that might have collected on the mirrors. Using them is actually very simple....

Q: How is power steering leaking from not from the hose but what appears to be a sensor on the pressure hose??

The part you're referring to is the power steering pressure switch/sensor. Because this sensor is acted upon by fluid pressure, if it fails internally, fluid pressure can make its way through the switch and actually leak out the body of...

Q: How do I turn on the cooled seats?

The cooled seats feature cools down the front seats to help keep you cool on a hot day. To turn on this feature, press the Cooled Seats button, and keep pressing this button to change the temperature. When the feature...