Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

A: Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. T...

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

Q: How do I adjust the side view mirrors?

The side view mirrors provide extra visibility for a driver. Before driving, you should always adjust your side view mirrors so that they are in the ideal location to aid your visibility. Adjusting the mirrors is easy: 1. Locate the...

Q: Rear axle shaft

It is possible it is a damage axle shaft seal surface and it should be checked by removing the axle and inspecting the seal mating surface and the seal to see which one is damaged. Before the axle is removed...

Q: What does the Replace Battery in Remote Key message mean?

The Replace Battery in Remote Key message appears on your driver information center (DIC) when the batter in the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter needs to be replaced. When a new battery is added to the RKE, the DIC alert...