Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

Q: Do I Need to Readjust My Car Mirrors Before Driving?

In one word, yes. Anytime that you get into a vehicle, check and adjust your mirrors as needed before you enter any roadway. This ensures that you can see clearly to the rear of your vehicle. We're talking about your...

Q: whats the best gear lube i can get for my car and dose it really matter what i get

Synthetic gear oil is recommended. At the cited "link" be sure to click on the "transmission gear oil section" at the top of the page. In terms of your question "does it matter", you will see a material difference in...

Q: What size tire chains should I use?

Driving in winter conditions in an area with the potential for snowfall means carrying tire chains with you in case of an emergency. However, you need to use the right type of chains for your tire size. Your automaker mandates...