Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

3. How do I use the sun visor mirror?

Q: How to Adjust a Car Mirror Correctly

There are two to three mirrors on your vehicle that need to be adjusted so that the driver can clearly see behind and down both sides of the vehicle. Before you adjust your mirrors, you must first adjust your seating...

Q: Accelerating problem.

If you are having an acceleration problem then you should first have the computer diagnosed to see if the throttle position sensor is not stuck at idle position. The throttle is electronically controlled and will not allow acceleration if there...

Q: How do I set the daylight savings time?

You can turn on or turn off daylight savings time. When the feature is turned on, the clock will automatically adjust for daylight savings time. Turning on or turning off the feature is very easy: 1. Press the Setup button....