Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

Q: How Does the Power Mirror Switch Work?

A conventional power mirror switch is essentially two rocker switches built into a single housing. Each rocker switch is connected to two wires that are connected to a reversible DC (direct current) motor inside the rear view mirror on either...

Q: 2002 explorer p0201 code and intermittent rough running

Hi there. In general, the diagnostic trouble code P0201 tells us the ECM has detected a malfunction with the cylinder 1 injector circuit. This code indicates out-of-range performance was detected in the operation of cylinder 1 injector circuit.Once a malfunction...

Q: My brake light is blinking for some reason

I'm not sure whether you're talking about the brake warning light on the dash or the brake lights themselves. If you're referring to the brake warning on the dash, this indicates a problem with the braking system. If the...