Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

A: Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. T...

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

Q: Can I Only Use the Rearview Mirror to Drive in Reverse?

The rear-view mirror in your vehicle is one of several mirrors that we use to gain a safe view of the other cars and obstacles around us while driving. Typically, as the name implies, the main purpose of this mirror...

Q: How do I adjust the speed control?

When the speed control is active, but you are no longer driving at the desired speed, then you can adjust the system easily. There are three ways to adjust the speed control: 1. Quickly press and release the Set +...

Q: How do I turn on the light on the vanity mirror?

The light on your vanity mirror automatically turns on when the vanity mirror is opened. To open the vanity mirror, pull down the sun visor, and lift open the mirror cover. This will automatically turn on the vanity mirror light....