Q: How do I use the sun visor mirror?

How do I use the sun visor mirror?

Each sun visor has a mirror on the face. To access this mirror, fold the sun visor down, and lift the face of the mirror open.

3. How do I use the sun visor mirror?

Q: Do I Need to Readjust My Car Mirrors Before Driving?

In one word, yes. Anytime that you get into a vehicle, check and adjust your mirrors as needed before you enter any roadway. This ensures that you can see clearly to the rear of your vehicle. We're talking about your...

Q: What does it mean if the "O/D Off" light comes on while driving? 1999 Ford Explorer

Hi there - first thing to check is for correct fluid level in the transmission. If fluid level is correct, the most likely culprit here is a bad vehicle speed sensor. A bad sensor can cause the transmission controller to...

Q: Where are the bottle holders?

The bottle holders are located in the side compartments on the inside of each front door. Each bottle holder can hold one standard-size soda bottle.