Q: How do I use the store memory seat positions?

How do I use the store memory seat positions?

3. How do I use the store memory seat positions?

Q: Is there any way to get the seats to fold down in a honda civic coupe lx without using the trunk? My trunk is jammed shut.

Unfortunately the lever to lower the seats is located in the trunk on this vehicle. You will need to get the trunk open in order to pull the lever to lower the seat down. If you are unable to get...

Q: the seats won't heat up and the fuse looks good

The heated seat circuit includes wiring, terminations, the switch and possibly a relay. There is the resistive element (heater) in the seat as well. Basically, all of those components would be evaluated in any electrical diagnostic of the fault. If...

Q: Q: Power steering fluid leak

Power steering leaks are pretty common on trucks like yours. The power steering pump builds the pressure necessary to provide power assist to your gear. The high pressure fluid flows from the pump to the gear via a high pressure...