Q: Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

3. Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

Q: How do I clean the rear park assist sensors?

If your rear park assist sensors get too dirty, the system will not work. When that happens, your electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) will give you a warning saying “CLEAN PARK ASSIST SENSORS”. The park assists sensors are along the...

Q: Q: What does the cruise control light mean?

The cruise control light is located on your instrument panel, and monitors the status of the cruise control system. When the cruise control light is illuminated white, then the system is set but not yet active. When the cruise control...

Q: I have a 1999 chevy Tahoe that only blow air from the defrost vents. How can I get the air to blow in your face of feet?

The control actuator that moves the door to control this may have a wiring connector issue due to connections at control head and actuator wiring was miss routed and it pulls the harness connector wires too taught. You should disconnect...