Q: Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

3. Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

Q: Q: How do I create a MyKey?

You can create a MyKey with just a few steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Settings is displayed on the instrument panel, then press the OK button. 2. Press the Up/Down buttons until MyKey is...

Q: How do I adjust the instrument panel brightness in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

The brightness of the instrument panel can be adjusted to your preference. To do so, locate the instrument panel brightness knob, which is to the left of the steering column, on the instrument panel. Rotate this knob clockwise to brighten...

Q: Check Engine Light on code P3400 showing

Hello. This particular code indicates a performance issue with the cylinder deactivation system on bank 1. If you believe that all of the recent repairs are holding, then you may want to turn your attention the the solenoid and sensor...