Q: Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

3. Q: How do I use the steering wheel to adjust the volume?

Q: Q: How do I change the Bluetooth language?

The language of your Bluetooth system can be changed to best fit your needs. To change the language, follow these steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Phone, then press the Enter button. 3. Rotate...

Q: 2012 Chevy Equinox with 72k miles vs 2006-07 Honda Pilot, Toyota 4runner, or Toyota Highlander with 100k to 150k miles

Hello. If the vehicles you are look at have been properly maintained then there should be only a few repairs to anticipate. Along with regular oil changes, vehicles of that mileage will likely need brakes, transmission fluid services, and depending...

Q: Q: Truck cranks but won't start

Hello. If this happened right after replacing the battery terminal, then you may have a security system issue or a problem with the crank position sensor. Most of the time when you have a loss of voltage, the security system...