Q: How do I use the side mounted tool bins?

How do I use the side mounted tool bins?

3. How do I use the side mounted tool bins?

Q: How big of a trailer can I tow?

How much weight you should tow depends largely on your trailer tow. However, you should never tow a trailer of more than 1,000 lbs, and if you have the fuel economy model, you shouldn’t tow any trailer, ever.

Q: Q: Hesitation

This may be a variety of different possibilities such as a dirty or faulty mass air flow sensor or a faulty throttle position sensor or dirty fuel injectors. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system...

Q: What does the Side Air Bag Off warning light mean?

The Side Air Bag Off warning light is located on the instrument panel. When the light illuminates, the passenger side air bag is temporarily deactivated. The passenger side air bag turns off when the front passenger seat is not occupied,...