Q: How do I use the seek feature when listening to the radio?

How do I use the seek feature when listening to the radio?

The seek feature is a handy radio setting that allows you to search for available radio stations. To seek, quickly press the fast-forward or rewind button while the radio is on. The fast-forward button will scan the radio and take you to the next available station at a higher frequency. The rewind button will scan the radio and take you to the next available station at a lower frequency.

3. How do I use the seek feature when listening to the radio?