Q: How do I use the second row armrest?

How do I use the second row armrest?

3. How do I use the second row armrest?

Q: How do you sound the panic alarm with the remote?

The remote control for your car is much more than just a convenient way to lock or unlock the doors from afar. It also offers enhanced personal safety through the Panic button. Pressing the Panic button automatically sets off the...

Q: When I turn ignition off and pull key out, car doesn't shut off. when i can shut it off, next morning battery is dead.

Malfunctions in the EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) system would not affect the ignition system or battery. If the EGR system has a fault, the service to request is EGR system diagnostic/inspection. If your vehicle engine continues to run after the...

Q: Q: How do I turn off the traction control?

The traction control helps you maintain full control of your vehicle in adverse weather conditions, by transferring power to the wheels with better traction. You can turn off the traction control, which can help you move your car if it...