Q: How do I use the second row armrest?

How do I use the second row armrest?

3. How do I use the second row armrest?

Q: Q: Starter motor problems,

This may be related to a faulty starter solenoid. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not...

Q: Q: What is the shift lock release??

If your Accord has an automatic transmission, it has a shift lock release. This is an important feature and it’s designed to let you shift out of park if the gear selector won’t move when you press the brake pedal....

Q: Q: How do I start the engine?

If your car has an integrated mechanical key and remote, you’ll need to know how to use that key to crank the engine. It’s not all that complicated, but here’s the rundown of what you need to do: Make...