Q: How do I use the second row armrest?

How do I use the second row armrest?

A: Your car’s second row seats are equipped wi...

Your car’s second row seats are equipped with a foldable armrest that also includes the two rear cup holders. To use the armrest, locate the tab on the passenger side and pull the armrest down. This will eliminate the center passenger seat, but provide the driver and passenger side seats with an armrest and cup holders. Fold the armrest back up into the seatback to use the center seating position.

Tip

Don't overload the center armrest – it is not designed to support significant strain and may be damaged.