Q: How do I use the second row armrest?

How do I use the second row armrest?

3. How do I use the second row armrest?

Q: Q: What precautions should be taken with the air bag system?

Your car’s air bags are designed to keep you and your passengers safer during certain types of impacts. However, they can pose dangers on their own. air bags inflate very quickly, and if you’re sitting too close to the steering...

Q: Q: Water pump

Hi there, thanks for writing in. Usually a stock water pump on a Toyota RAV4 should last much longer than 35,000 miles. However, there are times when the water pump can fail prematurely for multiple reasons. Since you have a...

Q: My car makes a loud humming like whoop sound when I accelerate past 50 MPH and gets louder the faster I coming from front end.

If the noise suddenly appears at 50 mph, then check the brake system as there could be an issue with the brake pads rubbing the rotors. If the noise starts off quiet and gets louder with speed, then check the...