Q: How do I use the seat warmers?

How do I use the seat warmers?

3. How do I use the seat warmers?

Q: Fuse A/C power windows

Hello, thanks for writing in about your 2005 Kia Spectra5. It sounds like those systems may all share that same fuse and one of them is drawing too many amps, or there is a short in the circuit. I wonder...

Q: Q: Airbag light coming on

Hello, it sounds like you have a wiring problem with your seat. When you move the seat it's most likely causing an open or short in the wiring to the side air bag that is built into the seat. When...

Q: Steering control has a "dead" band when you turn it left of right

You can try and re-calibrate the steering by starting the car and turning the steering wheel from straight ahead to left more than 360 degrees, then returning back to center. Next, turn the steering wheel to the right from center...