Q: How do I use the seat memory feature?

How do I use the seat memory feature?

3. How do I use the seat memory feature?

Q: How do I adjust the height of the upper part of the seat belt?

The two front seats closest to the doors have adjustable shoulder belt height. The upper spot where the seat belt attaches to the vehicle can be moved up or down to adjust the height of the shoulder belt (upper part...

Q: Transmission leak and no acceleration what could be the problem?

It is possible that your transmission could be slipping due to the fluid leak. I would recommend having a transmission inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact source of the leak. Once the leak source is determined and...

Q: How do you change the language on the message center?

Your car is automatically set to display information in English in the message center. However, if English isn’t your preferred language, you can change it to another option. Here’s how to do that: Cycle through your options until you...