Q: How do I use the seat memory feature?

How do I use the seat memory feature?

3. How do I use the seat memory feature?

Q: What can I do to make the seat belts more comfortable?

The most important factor in seat belt comfort is the position of the belt. If the belt is positioned correctly, the belt will be running over the shoulder and evenly over the hips. This prevents the belt from digging into...

Q: What is the driver’s seat position sensor and what does it do?

Your car is equipped with front dual-stage air bags for better safety during impacts. However, if you’re sitting too close to the steering wheel, an air bag inflating can actually cause more injury than if it hadn’t been activated in...

Q: 2004 Chevy Express makes noise while idling

The first thing you'd want to check is the power steering. A lot of times, they groan on those. If it's not the power steering, a lot of times it would be the transmission. If it's coming from the transmission,...