Q: How do I use the seat memory feature?

How do I use the seat memory feature?

A: The memory feature remembers specific setti...

The memory feature remembers specific settings for the seat based on what a particular driver wants, along with moving other position-dependent devices around the driver to the position previously designated by the driver. This means that the door mirrors, seat, and adjustable pedals all adjust to the saved preference. Using this feature is very straightforward:

1. Find the control for the seat memory feature on the driver’s door just in front of the door handle.

2. Once the seats, mirrors, and pedals are all adjusted to the desired position, press the button with “1” printed on it. Once you hear 2 beeps, release the button. The button labeled “2” performs the same function, but can save different settings from button 1.

3. When the transmission is in the “park” position, press either the 1 or 2 button to recall their respective settings.

Tip

The memory system can work with the keyless entry remote as well. Each remote can be assigned to the preferred settings of the driver that owns it. This feature can be programmed via the vehicle personalization menu.