Q: How do I use the scan function?

How do I use the scan function?

3. How do I use the scan function?

Q: Where exactly do I locate the turn signal flasher on my 2004 ford expedition?

The turn signal switch on a Ford Expedition is located on the steering column behind the steering wheel. It will be located on the driver side of the vehicle. It will likely be black in color and control the windshield...

Q: Steering noise, brake failure, dash lights on - 2004 Cadillac XLR

GM issued several service bulletins which appear to deal with this scenario (TSB Service Bulletin Number: 10342498 &10574399 ). Check with your Cadillac dealer.

Q: How do you keep an engine from cracking in cold weather without a radiator?

Hi there. The best thing to do is remove the radiator cap to the radiator and try to untwist the lower radiator hose if you can. If you cannot untwist the hose and the coolant is full or if there...