Q: How do I use the scan function?

How do I use the scan function?

3. How do I use the scan function?

Q: Heard loud noise, engine light turned on, the a/c stopped working and the car was very hard to drive. I saw a broken hose. Help!

Overheating can be caused by a number of issues. The hose blown off could be the cause as well as an effect. The engine could have begun to overheat before the hose blew off due to things like a stuck...

Q: Digital speedometer screen is blank on 2016 Colorado. How do I get it back?

Check the condition of the car battery and see if the voltage and amperage are weak. A weak battery will cause multiple electrical issues including turning of the Instrument Panel Cluster gel pads. If the battery is new or in...

Q: Truck has a problem with the crankshaft

I would need more information to know the exact nature of the problem. However, if you believe you are experiencing a problem with the crankshaft, this may show itself as a harmonic vibration that becomes more pronounced when you rev...