Q: How do I use the scan function?

How do I use the scan function?

3. How do I use the scan function?

Q: Cable connecting instrument cluster and shift indicator is cut on a 1988 F-150 XLT Lariat

If you cut the cable that goes to the shift indicator, just see where he cut it. All the wires are color-coded so you can replace them together and get them back in. But the reason he cut them is--there's...

Q: Q: Car gets very low gas mileage

I would do a little quick research and find out what is typical real-world MPG for others who drive your make and model. That will provide you a realistic base-line expectation that will be more accurate that Mazda or EPA...

Q: Non-ethanol fuel

Hi There, Your truck should run just fine with non-ethanol fuel and in fact may run a bit better with pure non-ethanol fuel. Many of today’s engines are equipped to run on E85 fuel which is a high ethanol content...