Q: How do I use the remote to operate the moon roof and windows?

How do I use the remote to operate the moon roof and windows?

A: Your master key allows you to open all the ...

Your master key allows you to open all the windows, as well as the moon roof from outside car. To do this, just follow these steps:

1. Press the unlock button once. This unlocks the driver door.

2. Press the button a second time, but hold it. This will unlock the other doors, and you’ll see the moon roof and the windows begin to open.

3. Release the button when the windows have opened as far as you want.

• Tip

You cannot close the windows or the moon roof with the remote.