Q: How do I use the Remaining Oil Life feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

How do I use the Remaining Oil Life feature in the driver information center (DIC)?

The Remaining Oil Life feature in the driver information center (DIC) lets you know how much life your oil has left, on a 1-100% scale. To view the Remaining Oil Life feature, press the MENU button until the DIC displays Vehicle Information Menu, then use the toggle buttons to select Remaining Oil Life. After having your oil changed, open the Remaining Oil Life feature and press the SET/CLR button, then confirm that you would like to reset the feature.

• How do I use the Remaining Oil Life feature in the driver information center (DIC)?