Q: How do I use the rear window defroster in a 2012 Hyundai Elantra?

How do I use the rear window defroster?

The rear window defroster helps remove condensation such as frost and fog from your rear window, to improve your visibility. To turn on the rear window defroster, press the Rear Window Defroster button, which is to the right of the climate controls; an indicator light on the button will illuminate to confirm that the defroster is on. Press the button again to turn off the defroster. Tip The defroster will automatically turn off after about 20 minutes.