Q: How do I use the rear window defroster in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

How do I use the rear window defroster?

The rear window defroster helps keep the rear window from fogging up. To use the rear window defroster, press the rear window defroster button (a rectangle with three squiggly arrows pointing up through it). This button is located under the climate controls, and will illuminate to let you know that the defroster is on. The defroster will automatically turn off after 10 minutes of use, or when you press the button again.

3. How do I use the rear window defroster in a 2012 Dodge Ram?