Q: How do I use the rear window defroster in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

How do I use the rear window defroster?

3. How do I use the rear window defroster in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

Q: What does the Vehicle Dynamic Control Off indicator light mean on the dash?

If the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) OFF indicator light is illuminated on the dashboard, this is an indication that the stability control system is not engaged. The term Vehicle Dynamic Control is one that is used on Nissan vehicles, and...

Q: What should I know about the immobilizer system?

Your car is equipped with both an alarm and an anti-theft system called an immobilizer. While the alarm will sound and the lights will flash, it’s the immobilizer that actually prevents a thief from stealing the car. Your keys include...

Q: How do I adjust the tilt of the steering column?

On the left side of the steering wheel, underneath the multifunction lever, is the steering wheel tilt lever. Pull this lever out with your left hand, and, while the lever is still engaged, tilt the steering wheel with your right...