Q: How do I use the rear seatbelt comfort guides?

How do I use the rear seatbelt comfort guides?

3. How do I use the rear seatbelt comfort guides?

Q: Truck sputters at 1500 rpms

In some cases, an OBD-II code like you've described can be triggered by the electrical harness attached to a sensor. So, it's possible that the reason you're having this idle problem is due to the harness being faulty as opposed...

Q: What is the towing limit?

Your SUV can be equipped to tow at least a modest payload. However, it cannot tow the same amount as a pickup truck. Knowing the load limits is essential. You’ll find detailed information about towing and cargo limits on the...

Q: How do I use grade assist?

The grade assist feature helps control your engine and transmission when driving on a steep grade, so that you don’t put too much stress on the transmission or the brakes. To turn on the grade assist, press the Grade Assist...