Q: How do I use the rear seat tether strap attachment?

How do I use the rear seat tether strap attachment?

3. How do I use the rear seat tether strap attachment?

Q: How do I turn overdrive off?

You can turn the overdrive system off by pressing the O/D Off switch on the side of the shifter. When overdrive is turned off, you will have improved braking from the engine, but your top speed will be limited.

Q: Heard a pop under hood while driving and my car suddenly started running hot.

The first thing I would do is to open the hood and do a visual inspection. Look for a broken drive belt, or something else broken like a pulley or presence of fluid leaks. The loud pop and overheating symptoms...

Q: Q: How do I inspect the seat belts?

Since the seat belts are one of the most important safety features in your vehicle, it’s important to make sure that they are always in working condition. To ensure that your seat belts can operate properly, you should give them...