Q: How do I use the rear reading lights?

How do I use the rear reading lights?

3. How do I use the rear reading lights?

Q: Q: How do you use the interior light?

The interior light in your car provides important illumination when entering or exiting the vehicle, but you can also turn it on while you’re inside the car. Maybe you need to find the cell phone charger you dropped – the...

Q: What does the High Beam indicator light mean?

When you turn on the headlights, you should be able to see the road ahead of you. However, once you get out of urban or suburban areas, the roads can be very dark and you need a bit more to...

Q: How do I replace the remote control batteries?

Replacing the batteries in your vehicle’s remote control is no different than replacing them in your household remote control. Find the battery compartment on the back of your remote control. Slide the battery cover down and off. Remove...