Q: How do I use the rear interior light switches?

How do I use the rear interior light switches?

3. How do I use the rear interior light switches?

Q: how do I install a load resistor so that my alternator doesn't drain my battery

I'm not sure what you were told but a load resistor will only drain your battery and charging system more. It sounds like you have a problem in the charging system not providing enough power for the electrical load you...

Q: Q: How do I use the trip odometers?

The trip odometers display the distance that you have traveled since the last trip odometer reset. They can be reset at any time to start a new trip distance. To access the trip odometers, press the Trip button on the...

Q: Why does my automatic Honda CR-V make a clicking sound when I turn the ignition

If your vehicle is not starting, the clicking noise may just simply be from a relay in the ignition starter circuit and/or the solenoid. If your car is not starting, the best thing to do is request a no start...