Q: How do I use the rear door safety locks?

How do I use the rear door safety locks?

3. How do I use the rear door safety locks?

Q: Chevy equinox won't move out of drive way.

Hi there. First check the transmission fluid and make sure that it's full and red in color. If the fluid is full, then the issue could be either the transmission valve body (module) has debris inside it causing the circuits...

Q: Oil leak 1997 Chevy Blazer 4WD

Hi there. The oil leak could be, nothing more than, a loose oil filter. Another possibility, a leaking oil filter adapter gasket. Oil likes to travel down (via gravity) and should be properly diagnosed as there are several possible places...

Q: How do I set the ignition switch driver’s door unlock mode?

When your car is in ignition switch driver’s door unlock mode, then the driver’s door will automatically unlock when the car is turned off by switching the ignition out of the On setting. To set the ignition switch driver’s door...