Q: How do I use the reading lights?

How do I use the reading lights?

3. How do I use the reading lights?

Q: Is the throttle body part of the engine?

The throttle body is a part attached to the engine intake manifold. The intake manifold is attached to the engine.

Q: My headlights burn out constantly

This is a common problem for this generation of Outback. The short life of the bulbs has been attributed to the bulbs being illuminated almost constantly. A secondary cause is that the bulbs are being touched during install. The Outback...

Q: Shift stick is loose 2007 Chevrolet Impala

Hello - the symptoms you describe are most likely caused by a loose or worn out shifter cable. It may have even become disconnected on the transmission end of the cable. I recommend a shifter cable replacement performed by a...