Q: Q: How do I use the radio?

How do I use the radio?

3. Q: How do I use the radio?

Q: Q: How do I put my iPod in repeat mode?

When your iPod is in repeat mode, it will replay the track that you are currently listening to. You can set your iPod to repeat by pressing the Repeat button. Press this button a second time to turn off repeat....

Q: Clunking noise while turning slowly

This sounds correct, the problem lies within the rack and pinion assembly and is the most common problem for what you've described. This noise may be a problem that will get worse as the vehicle ages and may get to...

Q: Car belts making noise.

There are several bearings in the pulley system that is driven by your serpentine belt. It is not uncommon for them to go bad occasionally and make noise. However it is also possible that your belt may be worn, or...