Q: How do I use the radio?

How do I use the radio?

The radio in your car lets you listen to AM and FM radio stations, adjust the volume and more. Anyone who’s ever driven for a long distance in silence knows how hard it can be to stay alert and awake, so it’s about more than just entertainment. It’s about keeping your brain engaged. Here’s how to work the radio:

• Power/Volume Button: Push it to turn the radio on and off. Turn it to increase or decrease the volume.

• Tuning Knob: Use the tuning knob to find the station you want and to select menu items.

• Use the Seek/Track button to jump from one station to the next (note that this will only find strong stations – tune manually for weaker stations).

• Use the AM/FM button to switch between bands.

• Use the Text button to display text messages (station name, song details, etc.).

• Use the Scan button to scan for stations. The radio will pause briefly on each station found before moving on to the next.

• Use the Preset buttons to change to a programmed station.