Q: Q: How do I use the radio?

How do I use the radio?

3. Q: How do I use the radio?

Q: What does the warning “Vehicle coming from the left” or “right” mean in the message center?

If your car is equipped with a Cross Traffic Alert system, you may see two messages come across the central display. One should say “Vehicle coming from left” and the other will say “Vehicle coming from right.” Both of these...

Q: Q: Clicking sound when turning over.

it sounds like your starter solenoid may be failing. The starter solenoid is located on the starter and has internal electrical contacts that transmit electricity to the starter. When this fails, it may cause a clicking sound and will not...

Q: How do I set a station preset on the radio?

While you can use the tuning knob, the seek button or the scan button to find stations to listen to, you can also program in your favorite stations so you can listen to them without having to cycle through the...