Q: How do I use the radio?

How do I use the radio?

Listening to the radio makes the time more enjoyable when you’re traveling, especially on long trips.

1. Press the Power button on the left side of the radio display to turn on the radio.

2. Turn the Power button to the right or left to adjust the volume.

3. Turn the knob on the right hand side of the radio display to adjust the frequency and find radio stations.

4. Press the Radio button to switch from AM to FM and back again.

Tip

You can also use the Scan button to listen to five seconds of each radio station. Once you find something you live, hit Scan again to stop.