Q: Q: How do I use the radio?

How do I use the radio?

3. Q: How do I use the radio?

Q: What does it mean if the Overdrive Cancel Light is on in the dash?

Your car’s transmission is equipped with an overdrive gear that’s used for normal highway driving (at speed). However, you can turn overdrive off by pressing the button on the gearshift. This will turn off overdrive and turn on the grade...

Q: Should there be power steering fluid in the rubber boot of the rack and pinion?

Hi there. No, there shouldn't be any fluid coming out of the boot on the steering rack. If there is fluid, then the seal inside the rack has failed. The steering rack end seal is non-serviceable and requires steering rack...

Q: How do I change the volume with the steering wheel?

You can control your sound system using the steering wheel. To increase the volume, press the Volume + button. To decrease the volume, press the Volume – button.