Q: Q: How do I use the power windows?

How do I use the power windows?

3. Q: How do I use the power windows?

Q: When I change gears or when the car changes gears in motion, there is a loud thump. What do I do?

Hello. This is likely a transmission issue. Have you checked the level of the transmission fluid? When was the last time you had the transmission serviced? This includes having the fluid changed and having a new filter put in the...

Q: Jeep JK loss of power and engine light

Hello, thank you for writing in. With the vehicle stalling, my first instinct would be to check the charging system. That would be the battery and the alternator, their electrical wiring, and the terminals. When the system fails, all of...

Q: Car not starting. Shut down by security system !

Please refer to YourMechanic's on-line tutorial: How to Disable the Immobilizer. If those instructions do not resolve the issue, please request a no start diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this diagnosed and resolved, right at your location....