Q: Q: How do I use the power windows?

How do I use the power windows?

3. Q: How do I use the power windows?

Q: I got a 2012 ford explore it wont start it say no key detected

Many of the cars made in the last ten years have additional security built into the key. There is a tiny radio transmitter built into the fob end of the key and a ring around the keyhole acts as an...

Q: Car smells heavily of cigarette smoke

Hi, this comes up often. A good way to get rid of the smell is to place 2 white vinegar soaked towels in separate bowls. One should be placed by the ashtray and one in the back seat. If your...

Q: Key on, no start and no dash lights. 1996 Ford Explorer

Hello. This is likely a loose terminal or corroded battery connection. Make sure the cables and terminals are clean. Also check the ground in the engine compartment. It sounds simple, but something like this can easily cut all power to...