Q: Q: How do I use the power windows?

How do I use the power windows?

3. Q: How do I use the power windows?

Q: Is the vehicle available with a cigarette lighter and ashtray?

Beneath the controls for the AC and heater, there are two power outlets.The outlet on the left can be switched out for a cigarette lighter very simply. To use the lighter, push it into the socket until it clicks and...

Q: Q: My car does not start.

Hello. Many things can cause a crank-no start condition. Lack of fuel is one and can be caused by a failing fuel pump, clogged fuel filter, or clogged fuel injectors. If you say that you smell fuel, then it could...

Q: Good bulbs, good fuses, only middle brake light working, 2001 Honda Civic

Hi there. If only the high mounted light in the middle works, then there is a problem with the wiring to the rear lights. This is assuming that the bulbs are good. If the bulbs are fine then I usually...