Q: Q: How do I use the power windows?

How do I use the power windows?

3. Q: How do I use the power windows?

Q: How do I open and close the sun roof?

If your car is equipped with a sun roof, then it is opened and closed via a switch on the overhead console. The sun roof has two switches on the overhead console: the switch closest to the driver controls the...

Q: Can you bypass a neutral safety switch gone bad temporarily

Yes you can by connecting the purple wire and the purple with white stripe wire on the clutch switch. This should be done temporarily only for testing. It would be unsafe and unwise to keep it this way since it...

Q: What does the chime mean?

Some of your vehicle’s warning are audible. When this is the case, a chime will sound. There are four things that will cause a charm, and no other audible noise, to sound: 1. One of the front occupants does not...