Q: How do I use the power window auto-open and close feature?

How do I use the power window auto-open and close feature?

The front power windows have an automatic feature that allows you to open or close them completely with only one touch of a button. To use the auto-open feature, press the power window switch down firmly; the window will open entirely. To use the auto-close feature, pull the power window switch up firmly; the window will close entirely. You can pause the window in its path at any point by pushing or pulling on the switch again.

3. How do I use the power window auto-open and close feature?