Q: How do I use the power sockets?

How do I use the power sockets?

3. How do I use the power sockets?

Q: Q: How do I empty the ashtray?

The ashtray can be removed from the front console cupholders so that you can empty it out and clean it. To remove the ashtray, turn the upper part counterclockwise, until it begins to release, and then pull it out. Empty...

Q: What problems will keep the remote keyless entry transmitter from working?

If your remote keyless entry transmitter is not working properly, it is likely because of one of the following problems: 1. The battery in the transmitter is dead. 2. A key is already in the vehicle’s ignition switch. 3. You...

Q: broke belt, replaced belt, now car will turn over but will not crank

Check the lower left side of the engine to check to see if the crankshaft speed sensor was damaged when the belt was broke or when the new one was replaced. It has two wires and a connector. The wires...