Q: How do I use the power moonroof auto-open and close feature?

How do I use the power moonroof auto-open and close feature?

A: The auto-open and close features allow you ...

The auto-open and close features allow you to open or close your moonroof with one touch of the button. To use the auto-open, simply pull the power moonroof switch (located next to the moonroof) rearward firmly, and release immediately. To use the auto-close, push the switch forward firmly, and release. Push or pull the switch at any time to stop the auto-open or auto-close feature.