Q: How do I use the power mirrors?

How do I use the power mirrors?

A: If your vehicle is equipped with power mirr...

If your vehicle is equipped with power mirrors, then you can adjust the angle of your side mirrors from power switches located inside your car. Just follow these easy steps:

1. Locate the power mirror selector switch on the driver door panel. This switch is above the power window switches.

2. Turn the selector switch to either L (left) or R (right), to select which mirror you wish to adjust.

3. Use the power mirror controller, located next to the selector switch, to adjust the angle and tilt of the side mirrors.

4. Turn the selector switch to O, which deselects both mirrors. That way, you won’t accidentally adjust any mirror if you bump the power mirror controller.