Q: How do I use the plastic grocery bag holders?

How do I use the plastic grocery bag holders?

3. How do I use the plastic grocery bag holders?

Q: How do I turn on the electronic range select (ERS)?

Electronic range select (ERS) allows the driver to decide the highest gear their car can operate in. You can enter ERS at any moment by shifting your automatic transmission from DRIVE to ERS. When you shift to ERS, your vehicle...

Q: Q: How do you use the sunglasses holder?

Your car is equipped with a handy storage area for your sunglasses. It’s located on the interior of the roof, just behind the rearview mirror. Using this area to safely store your sunglasses when they’re not needed is very simple....

Q: Do I need to program the Sentry Key immobilizer system?

The Sentry Key immobilizer system is a security feature in your car. The system disables the engine if an unauthorized key is used to try and start the vehicle. This helps keep your vehicle from being stolen. The Sentry Key...