Q: How do I use the plastic grocery bag holders?

How do I use the plastic grocery bag holders?

3. How do I use the plastic grocery bag holders?

Q: Transmission does not shift right, really slow

The A/C drain water may be running down and getting into the transmission solenoid shift connector, causing erratic shifting issues and giving check transmission codes. Ford has come out with Technical Service Bulletin (TSB) 9-22-15, dated 11/16/2009. The TSB instructs...

Q: How do I change the air distribution mode?

Your vehicle has four available air distribution modes: floor level (air enters at the floor level), panel level (air enters at the instrument panel level), bi-level (air enters at the floor and instrument panel levels), and floor and defroster (air...

Q: Uconnect touch screen not working

Hello! First of all, this is a very new vehicle so it may be under warranty. I would suggest expressing this concern to the dealer because there are already several people complaining of this particular problem. I am aware that...