Q: Q: How do I use the overhead console?

How do I use the overhead console?

3. Q: How do I use the overhead console?

Q: Q: Can I disable the automatic door lock?

The automatic door lock feature locks your car’s doors anytime you shift out of P (Park). This is an important safety feature, and it cannot be disabled.

Q: 2012 Toyota rav 4 6 years old dont go down and stay in up position and work when cars in idle, I sprayed wd-40 and tightened the n

The problem is from a bad wiper motor control circuit that is built into the motor. Replace the wiper motor is my recommendation without doing further tests.

Q: What features can be found in the center console?

The center console in your vehicle offers quite a few different features, ranging from additional storage to power for charging your portable gadgets. Here’s what you should know about the features of your console: Cup Holders: The center console...