Q: Q: How do I use the overhead console?

How do I use the overhead console?

3. Q: How do I use the overhead console?

Q: Hard shift when I take off

The first question that comes to mind regarding this issue is if the parking brake is being operated and if it is being operated correctly. Automatic transmissions use a pin, called a parking pawl, to lock the transmission in place...

Q: How do I enable the power running boards?

The Running Boards on your truck are there to make it easier to get in and out of the vehicle. The Power Running Boards will move to your selected position automatically. To enable the Power Running Boards. Go...

Q: What does the Charging System light on the dash mean?

While there are several very important warning lights on the dash, if your Charging System light comes on, it means there’s a problem with one or more components in the system. The light looks like a little battery and it...