Q: How do I use the one-touch power window?

How do I use the one-touch power window?

The driver’s window can be controlled with the one-touch power window switch. The one-touch switch allows the window to be rolled up or rolled down with one press of a button, rather than by holding the button. To roll down the driver’s window with the one-touch setting, push the driver’s window switch down to the second detent, then immediately release. To roll up the window entirely, pull up on the switch to the second detent, then immediately release.

Tip

You can stop the window at any point during its movement by pressing the window switch in the opposite direction.

3. How do I use the one-touch power window?