Q: How do I use the key button to unlock the trunk?

How do I use the key button to unlock the trunk?

3. How do I use the key button to unlock the trunk?

Q: My RPM is very erratic and the engine surges on my 2006 Hyundai Elantra

Hello. I would usually start by scanning the computer for codes to see if anything comes up. If there are no codes then I would check and see if there are any sensors that are not reading correctly. It sounds...

Q: Malfunction of electrical components - 2006 Cadillac XLR

There is a Recall for a possibly related electrical issue with your vehicle. The Recall issue (NHTSA recall campaign 06v263000) addresses an electrical issue that has damaged various electrical systems with your model vehicle. Discuss this with your Cadillac dealer....

Q: What should I know about the Integrated Keyhead Transmitters?

Your car’s key-embedded remotes are called Integrated Keyhead Transmitters, or IKTs. They give you the ability to start the engine, control the door locks and more. Each IKT needs to be programmed to work with your car’s ignition. There are...