Q: How do I use the hydraulic power steering?

How do I use the hydraulic power steering?

3. How do I use the hydraulic power steering?

Q: How do I turn on the headlights in a 2012 Dodge Ram?

You should always use your headlights when it is at all dark out. Headlights help you see better, help others see you, and are legally required. Turning on the headlights in your car is easy. Locate the headlight switch,...

Q: Vibrations in steering wheel and warning lights on

A vibration over 50 mph generally indicates a balancing issue. It would be recommended to get these tires road force balanced. Otherwise undesirable wear patterns and tire noise can develop. The BAS/ESP light may indicate a problem with the brake...

Q: Q: Headlight malfunction

Hi, it is likely that you simply have a blown headlight on your 2009 Chevrolet Spark. There are low beam light bulbs and high beam light bulbs on your vehicle. Which bulb activates depends on the position of the headlight...