Q: Q: How do I use the heater?

How do I use the heater?

3. Q: How do I use the heater?

Q: Q: How do I select a radio band?

Your vehicle has three radio bands: AM, FM1, and FM2. To select the radio band, press the AM/FM button until the correct band is displayed.

Q: When I turn on the a/c, the car begins to shake then turn off.

Hello - your symptoms suggest that the idle air control valve is not kicking up the idle when the AC comes on (this should be automatic). It's also possible that another component (leaky injector or worn spark plug/coil) is borderline,...

Q: Need brakes, whats the average cost honda crv 2013

Inasmuch as your vehicle is relatively new, the brake calipers are likely re-usable, so you will probably just need brake pads as well as either new rotors or refaced rotors. Whether the rotors can re-used or not (by re-facing), depends...