Q: Q: How do I use the heater?

How do I use the heater?

3. Q: How do I use the heater?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the clock?

The clock is located at the top of the center console, and is very easy to adjust: Turn the ignition to ACC or On. Press the button to the left of the clock until the hour is set correctly....

Q: My car AC make noise when on but quiet when off. I just replaced the entire system less than 2 years ago?

It sounds like you may have an internal component of the AC compressor failing. It is possible to be a bearing or another non serviceable item. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose the noise firsthand...

Q: Q: How do I reset the Maintenance Minder?

The Maintenance Minder lets you know when your vehicle is due for regular maintenance. The system can be reset after your car has received maintenance. Here’s how to reset the Maintenance Minder using the multi-information display: 1. Turn the ignition...