Q: How do I use the grocery bag hooks?

How do I use the grocery bag hooks?

3. How do I use the grocery bag hooks?

Q: MY CAR IS OVERHEATING AND THE ENGINE LIGHT IS ON

The code P2076 is for the intake manifold runner control, and the other code P0067 does not show that it goes to the car and is not listed as a possible code. Your overheating should be checked before driving any...

Q: my 2003 camry does not have oil pressure

Be sure the pick up screen, and pick up tube, in the oil pan are not blocked. Then, measure pump pressure as close to the pump as possible; there should be a test plug at which you can attach a...

Q: Q: How do I delete a paired phone?

You can delete a paired phone at any time. It only takes a few steps: 1. Press the Phone button. 2. Rotate the selector knob to Phone Setup, then press the selector knob. 3. Rotate the selector knob to Connection,...