Q: How do I use the fuel gauge?

How do I use the fuel gauge?

3. How do I use the fuel gauge?

Q: Check engine light came on and service stabilitrack came on in my 2014 chevy equinox are they related

Possibly, but the only way to know for sure is to download all the trouble codes and evaluate, in total, what is being reported. Also, a final "answer" might depend on what an actual diagnostic and repair reveals. Often faults...

Q: Filled in regular instead of premium fuel, CEL came on, P0022 code

Hello there, the P0022 code is indicating that the car's computer has over-retarded the engine timing. This makes sense with the 87 octane gasoline used instead of the 93 octane gasoline. The car was most likely attempting to adjust to...

Q: No brake lights, tail lights, or turn signals - 1993 Chevrolet S10

Hello. It sounds like there is a short between multiple circuits. Most of the time this occurs at the fuse box. I have also seen this occur in the firewall bulk connector. I would usually take the connectors off of...