Q: How do I use the front header bar?

How do I use the front header bar?

3. How do I use the front header bar?

Q: How do I properly wash my truck?

Your truck will need to be cleaned regularly. To ensure proper results, do not use any non-recommended car wash or towels. To clean your 2012 Ford F-150. Rinse your vehicle with lukewarm water. Spray off the underbody and clear...

Q: My truck had a hard time starting after sitting for over 30 minutes every time I would start it. Now it dies after driving a bit.

A problem like this can be due to causes such as partially plugged fuel injectors, weaknesses in the ignition system, and possibly even low engine compression due to leaking valves or rings. Whether the vehicle does not start, starts and...

Q: What are the most common iPod and USB error messages?

Your car’s audio system is capable of giving you at least some information about problems it experiences attempting to play the devices you connect, such as your iPod or a USB flash drive. Here are some of the more common...