Q: How do I use the floor mats properly?

How do I use the floor mats properly?

3. How do I use the floor mats properly?

Q: What should I know about the positive retention floor mats?

Your floor mats provide protection for the carpeting under your feet, and the mats used in your vehicle have a special design. They’re what are called positive retention floor mats. They use a hook system to keep them in place...

Q: 2012 Ford Focus Transmission Shudder Replaced

Hi there. This is a very difficult question to give you a straight yes or no answer. The major problems with these vehicles is the design of the transmission and clutch pack, which is why they were recalled and replaced...

Q: Why did my car come with multiple keys?

Your car should have at least two keys, but possibly three. These are: Up to Two Master Keys: These keys can unlock the driver’s door, passenger door, trunk, glove box and rear seat trunk door. They also contain the...