Q: How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

3. How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

Q: Water leaking into passenger's seat

It is very possible that your sunroof could be leaking water into your vehicle as this is a common problem. I would recommend having your rubber insulation and weather stripping checked to see where the leak is coming from. You...

Q: What should I know about the Power Steering system?

Like all other modern cars, your Fusion has a Power Steering system that assists with turning the steering wheel. However, depending on the engine in your car, you’ll have one of two possible systems. 2.5-Liter and 3.0 Liter Engines: If...

Q: How do I play an external music player through the sound system?

If you have an external music player (such as an iPod), you can play it through your sound system. Just follow these steps. Purchase an AUX cable. Plug one end of the AUX cable into the headphone jack of...