Q: How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

3. How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

Q: Interior lights sunroof windows

Hello there, it is not uncommon for a vehicle to have a few electrical issues as they start to get older. Although the amount of issues seen here is a bit abnormal for your 2006 Jaguar Vanden Plas. The most...

Q: What does it mean if the Vehicle Stability Assist Off indicator comes on?

The vehicle stability assist (VSA) system on your car is designed to help provide better traction, stability and handling during certain driving conditions. However, it doesn’t have to be on, and there are times when you’ll want to turn it...

Q: How do I turn on the stereo system?

To turn on the stereo system, simply press the ON/VOLUME knob on your center console. If you press the knob a second time, the system will turn off.