Q: How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

The express mode allows you to completely open or completely close the power sunroof with one quick click of a button. Here’s how.

1. Locate the power sunroof switch, which sits between the two reading lights on the overhead console.

2. Press the power sunroof switch towards the rear of the vehicle, and immediately let go. The sunroof will open all the way.

3. To close the sunroof, press the power sunroof switch towards the front of the vehicle and immediately release. The sunroof will close all the way.

While the power sunroof is opening or closing in express mode, you can press the switch again at any point to stop it in an exact location.

3. How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?