Q: How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

3. How do I use the express mode for the power sunroof?

Q: Need to reset my sunroof

The sunroof memory generally needs to be reset when the vehicle's battery is replaced or the car dies. To reset the sunroof, the open button should be held for 5 seconds until it opens all the way, and then released....

Q: What does the immobilizer indicator mean?

The immobilizer indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the ignition is turned to the ON position, to let you know that the immobilizer has been deactivated. The light will turn off when you start the...

Q: How do I change the language in the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) can operate in six languages. English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian. To change the language, use the navigational tools on the left side of the steering wheel to scroll through the EVIC display...