Q: How do I use the engine heater?

How do I use the engine heater?

3. How do I use the engine heater?

Q: Q: Air conditioner not blowing cold air

Just because the A/C wasn't working doesn't necessarily mean that the Freon was low. There are several things that could be wrong, but now that you have added the Freon, you know that an undercharge was not the problem. You...

Q: Crank but wont start - 1995 Chevrolet K2500

Hi there. Water will sink down in the fuel. Check the air filter to see if it is dirty. On a diesel engine, if the air filter is dirty then the engine will not start. Check to see if your...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the infotainment system?

To turn on the infotainment system, press the power button, which is also the volume control knob. Press the button a second time to turn off the infotainment system. If you don’t turn off the system, it will automatically power...