Q: How do I use the engine coolant temperature gauge?

How do I use the engine coolant temperature gauge?

3. How do I use the engine coolant temperature gauge?

Q: What does the Service Power Steering message mean?

The Service Power Steering message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). When the DIC displays this alert, it means that there is an issue with the power steering system, and the system should be serviced as soon as...

Q: Engine is leaking coolant on the top of the engine

This sounds like potentially a blown head gasket unfortunately. I would definitely not start or drive the car any longer until having it checked by a mechanic. When this happens, the gasket between the cylinder head and the engine block...

Q: is it ok to drive my 2013 chevy malibu with a bad temperature sensor? the temp guage is stuck on cold it says engine hot a/c off

It may not be advisable to drive the vehicle with a bad sensor since you would not know if the engine was running hot and can cause engine damage. You would also have issues with the computer not knowing when...